Ernodar Online
Members get additional benfits in-game & forum wise why dont register its free & fast, If your already a member Login!
Ernodar Online
Members get additional benfits in-game & forum wise why dont register its free & fast, If your already a member Login!
Ernodar Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of the game Ernodar Online, a free 2D MMORPG wich is based on PvP, in a ever growing world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply to take a part of the Ernodar team!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Verturoth
Admin
Admin
Verturoth

Apply to take a part of the Ernodar team! Empty
PostSubject: Apply to take a part of the Ernodar team!   Apply to take a part of the Ernodar team! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:00 pm

Requirements:NON except dedicated to make a smooth and balanced game!

How to apply: Post your in-game name bellow this post and the Position you wich is best suitable to you, MOD,MAP,DEV! after we accept your request for access we add you to a certain GROUP in this forum,according to what you applied to. then we do the same in-game give you access after that Have fun Very Happy! (Note:Editing is done in real-time as soon as u click SAVE its adjusted accordingly even if theres other player present)

Apply to take a part of the Ernodar team! Ernodaronlinescreenshot
Back to top Go down
https://ernodaronline.forumotion.com
Verturoth
Admin
Admin
Verturoth

PostSubject: Re: Apply to take a part of the Ernodar team!   Apply to take a part of the Ernodar team! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:07 pm

We're in desperate need for more mappers & developers please apply! if you have question regarding how to edit various aspects use the Developers forum and post accordingly thanks.
Back to top Go down
AimHigh

PostSubject: Re: Apply to take a part of the Ernodar team!   Apply to take a part of the Ernodar team! I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:24 am

Hi, I would love to be a part of the team.

I'll introduce myself, my name is Paul smith and Im 26 years old. I'm from the U.K and I'm at university.

I've been playing online games for a long time. I've seen another 2d MMORPG go through development and many different versions. I think this would help a lot.

I hope this is still an ongoing project and look forward to your reply!
Back to top Go down
Verturoth
Admin
Admin
Verturoth

PostSubject: Re: Apply to take a part of the Ernodar team!   Apply to take a part of the Ernodar team! I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Oh hi n welcome, im sorry to say since no one seemed interested in making a game i deleted all the content i had made in a frustration-rage, its impossible to create a game alone, but if you'd like we could start from scratch... hope to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
AimHigh

PostSubject: Re: Apply to take a part of the Ernodar team!   Apply to take a part of the Ernodar team! I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:00 pm

I'm definitely up for it, this is something I've wanted to do for years.

What do you have left? Can you repost a link for downloads please?

I only go to uni 3 days a week so I have a lot of spare time and this would be ideal for me as I know it's something I would enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Method

PostSubject: Re: Apply to take a part of the Ernodar team!   Apply to take a part of the Ernodar team! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:34 am

Hmm i joined the forums today. Don't got alot of time to come and check out everything. I will though want to apply to be a moderator. My ingame name will be Method (Haven't created it yet) Im 14 (I know young, but mature) I live in EST time zone and i've played on plenty of online MMORPG's. My email is methodisapro@live.com
Let me know if your interested, E-Mail me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply to take a part of the Ernodar team!   Apply to take a part of the Ernodar team! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply to take a part of the Ernodar team!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ernodar Online :: General Discussion-
Jump to: